GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. DATES AND DEADLINES
Opening Abstract Submission: February 14th 2022
Early submission until 14th May 2022
Abstracts submitted after this date will only be considered for poster presentations.
2. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All abstracts must be submitted through the “Abstract Submission Portal” published on the meeting webpage.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for oral presentation but can be assigned as posters upon review.
- The presenting author does not need to be the first author, but needs to be listed as an author and marked as presenting author in the corresponding field.
- The presenting author must register and pay in order to submit the abstract, otherwise the abstract will not be published.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your reference number and your password. If not, please contact us and we will double-check if your submission has been uploaded correctly.
- You can use your password to check your submitted abstract or to modify the abstract anytime before the submission deadline.
- If you have any question please contact the Technical Secretariat:
4. ABSTRACTS ACCEPTED
- If presenting author cannot attend and present, they must withdraw their abstract online before 30th June or by notification to the Technical Secretariat:
- Requests to substitute the presenting author with a coauthor after the abstract submission deadline must be sent to the Technical Secretariat anytime before the conference:
- Programme listings and abstracts will be also published in digital format via the conference website. You will be asked for authorization during submission process.